Instagram is the world’s fastest-growing social media platform, with millions of users and brands embracing the app to set up a strong online presence through Instagram business accounts.
According to stats, 60% of people say they discover new products on Instagram. While 200 million+ Instagrammers visit at least one business profile daily.
If you are an upcoming brand and you haven’t set up a business account on Instagram yet, here’s how you can do it.
How to create a business account on Instagram
- Download the app from your play store.
- Create an account using your email address.
- Create a username and password.
- Add people you know from your contacts and Facebook.
- Add a profile picture.
- Complete your profile by adding your basic information.
- Click on the “Try Instagram for Business Tools” option under your bio in the “Edit profile.”
- Link your business Facebook page with your Insta account.
And Voila! There, you have a business account on Instagram.
Here are some additional tips that you can use for your Instagram business account:
- Write compelling captions and use the right hashtags that represent your brand on the platform.
- Establish a brand story for your account.
- Upload high-quality photos.
- Make use of Instagram features.
- Promote your profile via other social media platforms.
- Set up an Instagram marketing strategy to grow your business on the platform.
Now that you have a business account on Instagram, it’s time to focus on transforming it into a powerful marketing tool.
Here’s how you can do that. Read our guide “Instagram Marketing – A complete guide for beginners in 2021” and get started with your newfound weapon to bring in more revenue for your brand.
While you are at it, don’t forget to focus on your content strategy as well, which we have covered in “5 best ways to build a successful Instagram Content Strategy in 2021.”